Friday, March 30, 2012

Seems to me: pointless ponderings on current events

• The odds of winning the Mega Millions today is almost exactly the same as Rick Santorum being elected president. Got ticket?

• So, the Mega Millions Jackpot is over half a billion. All week I've been trying to bet with people who are buying tickets, "I'll bet you $100,000 you don't win." So far, no takers. I figure it's a win-win. If they don't win, they owe me a hundred grand (good luck collecting) and if they do win, they won't need my $100,000 chump change.

• Geraldo Rivera said the the fact that Travon Martin was wearing a hoody was as responsible for his death as was Zimmerman, the killer. Yeah, and women who wear sexy clothes deserve to be raped, right Geraldo. Open mouth, insert foot.

• It seems to me that people who are against the demonstration marches for Trayvon Martin are the same people who support marches where they wear different hoods.

• Sixteen European countries are coming together to bail out the financially troubled Greece. It's no wonder. Have you seem some of the buildings over there? They're like, in ruins.

When I review Android and other Smartphone apps, I really love finding really useful and cool productivity apps. Other times: not so much. This is not only really funny, but hilariously challenging. And we've all been there.
http://hookedondroid.com/drunkenpeeappreview.html


• Mars has announced that they will no longer make any chocolate bars that have more than 250 calories. So I bought one of those jumbo Snickers bars and when I took it out of the wrapper...there was a bite out of it.


• It seems to me that Rick Santorum himself is reason enough to support birth control.


• It seems to me that all women are careless with bobby pins, which can find their way down drains, get stuck, collect hair and cause annoying, if not expensive, plumbing problems. Okay maybe not all women, but at least two.

• You don't have to go to New Orleans to enjoy the Mardi Gras. Send me a picture of your boobs, and I'll send you a picture of some beads. http://interactivelunacy.com/mardigras.htm



• Why does a sidebar in a legal trial take place in the front? Seems to me they should call it a "frontbar."

No comments:

Post a Comment